Data Doc Blog
Welcome to Teus Health’s Data Doc Blog!
Please feel free to contribute your comments and link to our content. If you would like to ask a question, suggest a topic, or offer a private comment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on the Contact page. We will respond to all emails. When you send an email, please tell us whether we can identify you within the blog.
A few caveats are in order:
- Please be respectful. We will remove any content that we feel is not respectful.
- All opinions expressed on this blog are the personal opinions of the contributors and not their employers and there is no warranty as to the quality of the opinion.
- Opinions may change over time and with new information.
- Opinions expressed on this blog, even when contributed by an actuary, are not statements of actuarial opinion, as defined by the American Academy of Actuaries.
- Likewise, opinions contributed by lawyers or clinicians are not legal opinions or medical advice.
Healthcare professionals understand and appreciate the privacy protections of HIPAA: patient’s health information generally cannot be shared by covered entities without patient authorization except as necessary to provide care, make payment for care, and support...read more
Recently I dreamed that I had fallen asleep in the middle of the night in the back of a recreational vehicle (RV) that was cruising down an empty highway. I subsequently woke up to find the RV owner moving to the back and joining me in my slumber. I objected as no...read more